Thursday, July 11, 2013

Product Review Thursdays: MAG #39

Welcome to Product Review Thursdays! Today, we are going to be reviewing MAG #39, light skin, layered caramel hair, and blue eyes:


E & I both have this doll and are absolutely smitten with everything about her! 
E & B's Twin Dolls- Madalyn & Paisley
Even though, I absolutely LOVE all of my dolls, this one is probably my favorite. She's my most recent doll added to my family and I can't get enough of how adorable she is. Other doll lovers must think she's pretty adorable too, because this doll is an award winner at American Girl. 



She has layered, caramel hair that's shiny, smooth, and extremely easy to brush. Another great plus about her hair is that it's just long enough for styling. You can fix it up in a ponytail, braid, bun, etc. and it looks fantastic! I recommend to brush this doll with the American Girl doll brush for the best results. 

Her eyes are an exceptional beautiful shade of blue. They're absolutely stunning to look at. 


Her limbs are not loose at all and are very easy to move around and control. Her skin has stayed in perfect condition and hasn't faded at all. She's such a beauty and the pictures online and in magazines don't do her justice! Her hair and eye combination coordinates well with any outfit, which is lovely. 



\

Ever since I first laid eyes on this doll, I absolutely fell in love with her. I couldn't ask for a better way to spend my money than on her. I love how durable and easy to move around she is. It makes for a great day playing outside or working on a new craft with the other girls.  


She's perfect for me and I know she is for many others as well. I recommend this doll to any girl of any age who absolutely loves AG and styling hair. To wrap things up, here are some final ratings:

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 5 Stars!
Quality: 5 out of 5 5 Stars!
Age Appropriateness: 5 out of 5 5 Stars!
Educational Value: 5 out of 5 5 Stars!
Play Value: 5 out of 5 5 Stars!

If you have any questions about this doll, feel free to visit the Contact Us page. Did you enjoy our first Product Review Thursdays post? What products would you like to see reviewed next week? What doll is your favorite? Do you have MAG #39 like we do? If so, what do you think about her?

Happy reviewing!
-B
We Are AG Team

No comments:

Post a Comment